- Build a simple
- Create actions to toggle the visibility of a sidenav.
- Create a reducer to return the new state.
- Create an instance of the
Storeand wire it up.
- Dispatch actions in an Angular component.
- Subscribe to state changes in an Angular component.
- Start a JSON Server.
- Create actions to load data.
- Update the reducer to store the persisted data in the state tree.
Serving the Project
You can serve the project using either of the following commands:
npm run start:simple-store yarn start:simple-store